Do I need to open an account to access a loan from Real People?
No, Real People is a non-deposit taking lender and does not require an applicant to hold a banking account with us.
How can I pay my loan?
You can pay your loan using either of the following methods:
Paying Via Bank Deposit
To pay your loan via bank:
- Deposit the money to any of the following banks:
|BANK||ACC. NO||BRANCH NAME||ACCOUNT NAME|
|STANDARD CHARTERED BANK||010806035140||MOI AVENUE NAIROBI||REAL PEOPLE TANZANIA|
|NMB||22306600134||MOI AVENUE NAIROBI||REAL PEOPLE TANZANIA|
- Indicate your name and contract number on the deposit slip and present the slip to any of our branch.
- You will be issued with a Real People receipt thereafter.
Paying Via MPESA
To pay your loan via MPESA
- Go to Safaricom MPESA menu on your phone.
- Select Paybill and click OK
- Input 800900 as the Paybill number and click OK
- Input your Contract number as the the account name and click OK
- Input amount and click OK.
- Input your MPESA number and click OK